Payments and Deliveries
We like our customers to fully understand how we operate and the services we provide - Please find full details below.
Unlike many online sellers, we are more than happy to take your telephone call. If you require further information please contact us on 0844 243 5090 during office hours (Mon - Fri 9.00am - 5.30pm) - we look forward to hearing from you.
UK: Signed for Delivery to the UK is FREE OF CHARGE
- We aim to provide a fast and reliable delivery service. Delivery of your order will be made within 4 - 5 working days (although please allow up to 10 days). Our deliveries are handled by Royal Mail using "Signed For" services although on certain occasions other couriers may be used to ensure your order is delivered in the most efficient manner.
- Europe: Signed for delivery to Europe. Delivery is calculated on a per Country basis and service required which you can select during checkout or in your cart. The delivery charge is per order and will be added to your cart at Checkout (this does not apply to downloads)
- Express Delivery: If you require your order within a shorter timescale please contact us directly by telephone to discuss - we will always try to accommodate your requirements.
- Securely Online - Payments are made securely via PayPal using your Debit or Credit Card or your PayPal Account. Please note: Unlike other online sellers we do not apply additional card charges to your purchases.
- By Telephone - Contact us directly on 0844 243 5090 during office hours (Mon - Fri 9.00am - 5.30pm) - we will take your order, card details, billing and delivery address (transactions are carried out via a Secure Virtual Terminal)
- By Bank Transfer - Please complete your order online in the normal way and select "Bank Transfer" under "Payment Method" and make your payment using the details provided. If possible, please use your name as a reference.
- By Cheque or Money Order - Please complete your order online in the normal way and select "Cheque / Money Order" under "Payment Method" and follow the simple instructions after you have confirmed your order. Cheques and PO's should be made payable to "IT SECURITY & MOBILITY LTD" and posted to IT Security & Mobility Ltd, 38 Rawdon Road, Horsforth, Leeds, LS18 5EW
Please Note: We do not store credit card details nor do we share customer details with any 3rd parties
Under new EU legislation consumers have the legal right to return goods within 14 days from the date of receipt of goods. Under our terms it is the consumers responsibility to pay for the costs of return delivery (these costs should range from £2.50 to £6.50 for UK consumers and between €8.50 to €12.50 for European consumers - Please use a signed for service and retain proof of postage).
Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or click here to use our online form
Please note: All products returned should come complete with all their original packaging. For any of our products that require a Password to operate and where such a password has been applied and used by the consumer, that password should be supplied with the returned goods. Failure to supply such password will be subject to a re-stocking fee, at the discretion of the vendor, of up to 100% dependent on the circumstances. If applicable, please delete any data that you have saved or stored on the product before returning.
For a complete explanation of our Terms and Conditions relating to Returns - please see our Terms and Conditions here under paragraph 7
DISCOUNTS - Coupon Codes for Big Savings
From time to time we like to give our customers the opportunity to get even better prices on our site - If we have Coupon Codes for use on this site then you will find them here. Please note they are on a limited first come first served basis or with expiry dates - so get in quick and use them before somebody else does or before they finish.
How to use our Coupon Codes: Make a note of the COUPON, add your desired product(s) to the Cart, go to the Shopping Cart and input the COUPON where asked - Your discount will be applied automatically.
SALE PRICES - EVEN MORE DISCOUNTS
If you see our normal prices in red with a line though eg:
£89.99 £78.99 - then we've given you the best web price already. You can, however, still use a valid coupon on these purchases saving you even more.
- For orders over 10 units, please contact us directly for better pricing.
- Looking for something in the IT arena but can't find it? Chances are we know where to get the product and at the right price - contact us for more information.
- Company and Public Sector purchases are welcome and in most circumstances we can provide you with a 30 days credit account - please enquire for further details.
VAT (Value Added Tax / Sales Tax)
- All prices on this site are quoted inclusive of UK VAT - Ex VAT prices are also displayed. At Checkout the NET amount and VAT content will be highlighted.
- Purchases made from Europe will be charged VAT at the UK rate - if you are a European VAT registered customer please supply your VAT Number during the Checkout process in "Step 2, Billing Address - Tax ID" and we will be able to supply you net of UK VAT.
- Our VAT number is GB 142 4001 69
Site Owner: IT Security & Mobility Ltd
Trading Address: 38 Rawdon Road, Horsforth, Leeds, LS18 5EW
Registered Office: 33 George Street, Wakefield, West Yorkshire, WF1 1LX
Co. Reg No: 9695427 | VAT No: GB 220 2585 45